Friday, November 30, 2012

19

this is the last hours for me being 19 . well im kinda sad cause time flies so fast , faster than the wind breeze . im not literally ready being 20 in next 3 hours . its my last hours of being 'teen' haha since i'll be 20 (twenty) , no more teen number such as 19 (re: nineteen) . i do enjoy being 19 . although this year is full of drama, tears and joys , ups and downs . 19 is  gonna be a memorable age of my life . i've learned a lots of things .  A LOT . all that i can say is , thanks . thanks GOD for your lessons . your lessons was hard but , see , i did get through it somehow :') YOU give so much that i don't deserve . i did mistakes but YOU led me , YOU give me a way . i hope i could be more mature and wise in this age , be a completely a better person than who i was . oh i get too personally here and my tears are falling . but im happy anyway ! my life is awesome in 19 , how's your life in 19 ?


have a nice weekend anyway :)

23 comments:

  1. Aw, that's so cute^.^ I remember being 19 too- so long ago T.T

    Mmmm, 19 was a good year for me too. I was a sophomore in college & pretty much having the time of my life ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have some time left until I become 19 :) i hope you'll have a great day tomorrow!

    http://fantasy-meets-reality.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I miss being a teenager so much:( Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WISH YOU A LOVELY WEEKEND SWEETIE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only a few more months and I'll be going through the same thing!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! may all your wish comes true :D
    wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i hope you'll be a better person!

    thanks for visiting my blog, i've fol your blog, fol back please?

    xoxo♥♥

    grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaanks :) im following you back already :D

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! :D I hope you can be a better person just like you wished for too ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely hello kitty watch! Just stumbled upon your blog and I love it; I'm your newest follower!

    d a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    enter my giveaway to win a $500 shopping spree to FirmooGlasses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. love this song by Carla Bruni ;)

      Delete
  10. Happy birthday~ :D and thanks for visiting my blog..:) sure, i'll follow back..:D

    xoxo
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday!! thanks for wishing us a nice weekend, have yourself too! <3

    My Random Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh I haven't gotten used to being 20 and I've been 20 for the past ten months. Don't worry, you can still be twenteen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep agreed , i love how u say "twenteen" :) thanks anyway !

      Delete
  13. I remember when I first turned 20 and got out of the "teens". Hope you have a very Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. " although this year is full of drama, tears and joys , ups and downs" i'm still 17 and not ready to grow! and let me tell you that all those emotions it's all the teenage years are about! extreme :)

    Happy birthday, hun!

    C.
    HTTP://shalalalas.blogspot.com
    HTTP://twitter.com/shalalalas

    ReplyDelete
  15. wah lavie udah 20 ya O.o aku kira 19 loh kemaren2 :|
    udah bukan teenager dong? :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahhhh happy be very very lated birthday to you!! >___< sorry I just stumbled upon to this blog~
    My 19 life was AWESOME definitely irreplaceable!! omg <3
    I hope you will have enjoyable 20 :3 I'm surviving on my 20 too now >__< still one year to go, let's do our best!

    xoxo
    http://www.hanmiaojuan.com

    ReplyDelete