Monday, April 2, 2012

art stuff (last semester)

since i took DKV (desain komunikasi visual / visual communication design) as my major in university , now i have a lot of art stuff here in my room . i just don't want t throw them away remembering it does involve my hard work HAHAH . but seriously , these stuff needs a lot of hard work and imagination and creativity !
one of my favorite subject is traditional painting :)
mr.Tommy , my lecture is an awesome painter , he do teach me how to paint well with several style such as realism ,  impressionism , and naive .
here are my second and third painting's project (i've shown you guys my first one , remember?)

 impressionism , painting real object , acrylic on canvas


UTS assignment , painting real object , naive , impressionism , acrylic on canvas
how do you think ?

18 comments:

  1. Thats cool <3

    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice
    Don't foget to enter my giveaway HERE
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty<3

    New follower ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Let my now if you want to follow each other :)

    X, Ancia
    http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! nice painting projec dear, <33
    love that painting ! and your blog too :D
    hha

    visit back mine if you wan :)
    joan-milenia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot :)
      i have followed you dear nice blog !

      Delete
  6. such pretty paintings!~

    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot :)
      i've joined them !

      Delete
  7. Hi I would love to invite you to my giveaway Lets create a network.
    I would lob it if you join! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for following my blog. I followed your blog back! :)

    M'ree
    http://sillymree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete