Sunday, February 5, 2012

traditional painting - part 1 .

i decided to take a pics of my Traditional Paintings stuff haha .
hem i do feel thankful to my TP's lecture for kindly giving me advice and teach me how to paint in a good way . 
it's my first assignment :

ii am painting some objects that are given by my lecture . he tells us to paint those stuff with realism style .
fyi , realismin the visual arts is a style that depicts the actuality of what the eyes can see.
(according to wikipedia)
so we have to paint it as resemblant as it looks , using shadow , lighting and that kinda things .

acrylic on canvas 40cmx60cm

aaa if you look carefully , you'll see that my papaya is so FAILED uhuuuu :(
i just can't make it right . my class mates even can't stop laughing .
haha , LOL .

what do you thing ? 



9 comments:

  1. Looks so good, I love painting too! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks joellen , i will keep practising so that my paintings will looks amazing someday hahah LOL . thanks for following , i'll follow you back as soon as possible !

      keep in touch ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow! You are so talented girl! <3 I love painting! :)

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ofcourse it would be graet if could follow you at twitter and facebook :)
      Yeah I will visit ur blog regularly :*
      Nice to know you sweety !

      laavsh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment. Yes, I draw it myself. Where did you learn german? In school? It was almost correct: Ich spreche auch ein bisschen deutsch! Aber mein deutsch ist nicht gut. Your german is good :)
    Kisses from germany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome :)
    Aaaaa can't you teach me how to draw those kinda eyes ? That is really great for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment! Oh no nonsense, this is a lovely painting :) I'm an acrylics person myself haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo are you painting a lots ? that's great !

      Delete