Friday, February 3, 2012

heihoooo long time no seee !
actually im not an active blogger . but i am enjoy visiting blogs .
heeeey visit my tumblr SUGARBLUSH if u dont mind . 
i love to reblog pictures there :)

last week i went to grand indonesia with my bf hihiiii . 
i have to visit an art gallery and capture some paintings and also get any information about the gallery .
it was for my Traditional Painting class uhh .
but it was fun there cause it end up with shopping :D


aaaaa i can't hold my self for these two adorable rings !
welcome home sweety !

and also dinner with sam at jittlada thai cuisine 
we'd forgot to take some pics of our meal ooooo .
i ate roti canay and green chicken curry as my main dish so tasty !



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksssss , i am follwing you now !
      nice blog of yours !

      Delete